A brand new range from Asiatic the Starburst is an extra thick wool rug hand carved in India. If you are wondering what the best qualities are in rugs they all exist in the Starburst! Strong 66% wool for thickness and durability, 23% viscose for silky shine, 11% nylon which supports the hand carved designs and natural colours. This range has an amazing 4500g of pile per metre so its super heavy. With a textured pile height of 12-17mm we love this range. So understated and a stunning array of natural colour choices. If you really want something special this rug can also be custom sized to exact measurements. Just get in touch with us for pricing and lead times.
- Free delivery and a free to use return service
- 66% wool / 23% viscose / 11% Nylon
- 4500g of pile per metre
- Textured pile height between 12-17mm
- Hand Tufted and carved in India
- Four colour choices
- Three standard sizes and custom size options